Update on 8/7/13: We've fixed this problem for the majority of users. If you're still having trouble, please email help. Thanks!
Update on 7/31/13: We're still working on this issue - thanks for your patience!
Original issue: Some people are seeing a 403 error message when trying to log in to their account. They get this error message:
"Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted. More information is available with DEBUG=True."
To get an update when the issue's fixed, click Subscribe at the top right of this article.
In the meantime, try the steps below:
Check your browser:
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date. You can check here: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Learn how.
- Try a different browser like Chrome or Firefox
- Disable any browser extensions one by one
- Try using https://pinterest.com instead of http://pinterest.com
Check your computer:
- Temporarily disable any ad blocker software
- Try from a different computer
If you're still experiencing a problem after completing these steps, let us know –
- Click Email Help
- Under "What do you need help with?", select Something is broken and tell us where you're seeing the issue
- Let us know that you tried the suggestions above