If you're logged into your account and want to change your password:
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Settings
- Click Change your password...
- Type in your old password
- Choose a new password – make sure it's complex!
Note: If your account is in read-only mode, please use the "Reset your password" option to secure your account.
If you're logged out of your account and can't remember your password, you can reset it through the registered email address.
- Go to http://pinterest.com/password/reset/ or click "Forgot your password?" on the login page
Enter your email address and we'll send you a password reset link
Go to your inbox, open the email, and click on the link
If you're seeing an error that your email address isn't recognized, see our login trouble article for tips.
If you requested a password reset but did not receive an email, it may be because the email is being filtered. Try this:
- Look for our emails in your spam/junk folder
- If you have Gmail, check the social tab
Search your email for messages from email@example.com
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so that your email client knows to accept messages from us