- Log in to your account with your email and password
- Note: If you can't remember your password, click Forgot your password? to reset it
If you used to log in with Facebook or Twitter before you deactivated, you'll have to link to them again after you've reactivated.
If you see this error when logging in, then your account is suspended:
Your account has been suspended due to violation of our acceptable use policy.
What may have happened:
- Your account was accidentally flagged as spam. We automatically detect and suspend spam accounts, and while we get a lot of bad guys, we regret that we sometimes inconvenience a few real Pinners, too.
- We noticed a violation of our Pin Etiquette, Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy. But we usually send messages to users when accounts are deactivated for this reason.
If you see the above error message and you didn't receive an email from us, then submit a ticket under Login & Registration > Suspended Account.
Click Email Help at the bottom of this page
Under "What do you need help with?", select Login & Registration -> Reactivate Account
- Include "Reactivate" in the subject and body of your message
- Give us your username (if you know it) and any email addresses you might have used on your account
- When you receive the first email from us, reply to it (a simple "I still need help" will do) and we'll send your email to a Pinterest help agent