We're sorry to see you go. To deactivate your account:
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Settings
- Click Deactivate Account at the bottom of the page
- Confirm that you want to deactivate
- Your profile and boards won't be available on Pinterest
- We'll unlink you from Facebook and Twitter (if you were connected)
Note: Deactivating your account won't free up the username or email address. If you want to make changes to your username or email address, edit your settings instead of deactivating.
Visit your old profile URL to confirm that your account's no longer live, ex: http://pinterest.com/YOURUSERNAME
Don't log in to confirm that it's deactivated – logging in reactivates the account again.
If someone else registered with your email address by mistake, let us know.
Using a phone or tablet? Right now, you can't deactivate your account in the app. You'll need to log into Pinterest on the web and follow the above instructions to deactivate.