- When you're viewing Pins in a feed, press and hold down on the Pin until the menu pops up. From here, you can tap Pin It
- Or, tap a Pin to see it close up and then tap Pin it
- Tap the pencil to edit the Pin's description
- Select a board to finish Pinning
Right now you can't install the Pin It bookmarklet on Android devices. Luckily, after installing Pinterest for Android, it's simple to Pin from your phone or tablet without installing a separate bookmarklet.
When you're viewing a page in your Android's web browser:
- Tap your device's menu button
- Tap Share Page
- Tap Create Pin
In general, you can create a Pin whenever there's an option to share, including photos. For example, if you're viewing a photo in Gallery, you can tap Share and then Create Pin.
There are two ways to Pin from your Android's Gallery:
In the Pinterest app
- Tap + at the top of your homefeed (to get to your homefeed, click the Pinterest logo at the top of the app)
- Tap Choose an existing photo
- Select the photo you want to Pin from the Gallery, and follow the instructions
From the device's Gallery
- Open the image you want to Pin
- Tap the Share icon
- Tap Create Pin, and follow the instructions to Pin
Right now, you can't install the Pin It button on Android devices. We recommend using the Pinterest app for Android phones and tablets.