One way to verify your website is to add an HTML meta tag to your website's home page. If you can change your website's HTML, then you should be able to add an HTML meta tag to it.
Right now, you can only verify a top-level domain, such as www.example.com.
Unfortunately, if your website isn't a top-level domain, then you won't be able to verify. This means that most eCommerce shop owners can't verify right now.
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Your Boards
- Click the pencil icon
- Add your website to the Website field
- Click Verify Website
- Click Verify with a meta tag
Add the meta tag to your website:
- Copy the unique meta tag from the How to verify box.
- Add the meta tag to the <head> section of the index.html file of your website. Make sure you add it before the <body> section.
- Go back to Pinterest
- Click Complete Verification
We’ll automatically check your website for the HTML meta tag we gave you and then verify it.