A board is a set of Pins. You can create a board for any topic, such as Cool Posters, Recipes for Dinner, or Wishlist. You can add as many Pins to a board as you want.
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Your Profile & Pins.
- Click Create a Board.
- Choose a name and category for your board. You can also make the board secret or invite others to Pin to it.
- Click Save Changes when you're finished.
You can also add a new board while you're Pinning:
- Open the board picker
- Type a title for your new board in the Create New Board field
- Click Create
- Go to the board and click Edit
- Or, open up the board and click Edit Board
- Make any changes to the board info
- Click Save Changes
- Use the Delete Board button if you want to permanently delete your board
- When you delete a board, all the Pins on that board are deleted as well. We can't restore delete Pins or boards, so be careful!
Board covers default to the first Pin on the board, or you can choose your own:
- Hover over the board and click Change Cover
- Scroll through your Pins and pick your cover
- Click Save Changes when you're done