Following a person means you'll see that person's Pins in your home feed. If he/she creates a new board, you'll automatically follow it.
Following a board means you see new Pins added to that board in your home feed.
You can unfollow people or boards at any time – the person won't be notified.
To follow all of a person's boards, click Follow All on their profile page.
To follow specific boards, click Follow at the bottom of the board.
To follow your friends on Pinterest:
- Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Find Friends
- Connect to Facebook or Twitter to see who of your friends are on Pinterest
- Click Follow under your friend's name to follow all of their boards
- Or, click on their name to visit their profile
To search for someone on Pinterest:
- Type their name in the search bar
- From the search results, click People to see Pinners who match your search
Click your name at the top of Pinterest then click Your Boards to go to your profile
- Click Followers to see who is following at least one of your boards
- Click Following to see who you're following