A group board is a board that you—and others you invite—can all add Pins to.
If you and another Pinner are following each other, you can invite them to a group board. To invite someone:
- Go to the board and click Edit
- Enter the first and last name (or email address) of the invitee under Who can Pin?
- Click his/her name once it loads
- Repeat for any other people you'd like to add
- Click Save Changes
As the creator of a group board, only you will be able to:
- Change the board's title
- Change the board's description
- Remove Pinners from the board (the people you invite can remove themselves)
- Delete any Pin on the board