Pinterest is a tool for collecting and organizing the things you love. Browse boards created by others to discover new things and be inspired by people who share your interests.
People use boards to plan their trips, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.
- Go to www.pinterest.com and click Join Pinterest.
- Choose how you'll sign up: using Facebook, Twitter or your email address.
- Enter the username, email address and password you'll use for Pinterest. Just a note:
- Pick a username that is 3-15 characters long. You can add numbers to your username, but not spaces, symbols or punctuation.
- Create a strong password even if you sign up with Facebook or Twitter. You can always log in with that password and your email address.
- After you've filled out your info, click Create Account.
It could be your browser:
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Try using a different browser – Firefox and Chrome comply with the latest web standards.
- Clear your browser's cookies and make sure cookies are still enabled.
It could be your email address:
If you see an error that your email address is already in use, then you have an account already.
It could be your Facebook/Twitter account:
- Don't sign up with a Facebook business page – you can only link to a personal Facebook profile.
- Click Allow when you're directed to your Facebook/Twitter permissions. If you choose Don't Allow, you can't complete sign up.
- Check if you've blocked Pinterest on Facebook.
- Try signing up with your email address – you can link to Facebook/Twitter later.
Using a phone or tablet? If you're using the Android, iPad or iPhone app, you can only use Facebook or your email address to sign up for Pinterest. You can still link your account to Twitter after you sign up. Learn how to connect your account to Facebook or Twitter from the iPad, iPhone, and Android app.