The Pin It button for browsers makes it easier to Pin content that you find off of Pinterest, such as recipes from your favorite food blog or photos from a travel website.
Add the Pin It button for Chrome:
- Go to the Chrome web store
- Click Add to Chrome
- Click Add when you see the permission box
Now, if you see something on a website that you want to Pin, you can:
- Mouse over the image and click the hovering Pin it button
- Right-click on the image and click Pin it
- Or, click the red P at the top of your browser
Note: If you find yourself distracted by the hover Pin it buttons, you can easily turn them off:
- Right-click the P at the top of your browser
- Click Options
- Check Hide hovering Pin It buttons
Add the Pin It button for other browsers:
- Grab the Pin It button from our Goodies page
- Drag it to your browser's bookmark bar
- Or, watch a video to see how it's done in your particular browser:
Now, if you see something that you want to Pin while you're off Pinterest, just click pin from your bookmarks bar and we'll show you all the images you can Pin from that site.
Using a phone or tablet? Learn how to add the Pin It button on an iPad/iPhone.